[NTLK] 2100 Apple Badge Wanted...

From: Grant C. Brunson (grant_at_burneffect.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 18:24:47 EDT

I just received my Newt from PhillyDiscounters. (Iąd probably avoid them in
the future. $15.00 for shipping and they didnąt bother to insure it... I
found this out when the Post Office said they couldnąt locate my package.)
The Newt is in okay shape. Minor scratch on the screen, the rechargeable
battery is DOA, and the little apple badge is missing... Bummer.

Would anyone be willing to sell a guy a 2100 Apple badge off a dead MP2100?
I know itąs really superficial, but Iąd love to spiff this one up a bit.

Would a case badge (like one of these: http://www.directron.com/labels.html
) fit over that without obscuring the Silk-screened łMessagePad 2100˛? They
also do custom work for orders of 100 or more...
http://www.directron.com/badges.html