[NTLK] Addins for Works

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 11:02:55 EDT

Ok. I know that this has been asked before, maybe not exactly the way I'm
asking, but I'm asking on list, because there are bunches of people buying
2k devices, who may also be interested in the answer. :-)

What enhancements can one get for Newton Works that will do things like
insert contact information from the Names file, or that might automatically
format a letter, or such things? I wish there were a print stationery like
in Notes, that would automatically format a letter, but I doubt it exists.
Either way, what options exist for adding such features to NewtonWorks?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams