[NTLK] Newton: Expensive waste of time

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 00:23:47 EDT

I bought my MP2.1k roughly a month ago. Since that time I've more than
doubled the purchase price in shareware and options, and spent a hundred
hours poring over archive sites, software sites, personal pages and
five-year-old reviews in Pen Computing. Meanwhile even though I told it to
clean my desk over TWO WEEKS AGO it's *still* a mess! Could it be my IR
port malfunctioning? Is there an extension I'm missing? I'd really like to
be able to use voice commands - is there shareware to do this? "Newton! Do
the dishes!"

Someone please help,

jc