Re: [NTLK] archive from planet newton mailing list?

From: Alexander Schreiber (als_at_thangorodrim.de)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 11:23:35 EDT

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 02:08:15PM -0600, good-dog_at_northshore.net wrote:

> Thanks. What happened to the archives between September 2000 and June 2001?

My own Newtontalk archive starts with 2000-01-10, so only the first 10
days of 2000 are missing. It should be rather complete too, since I
archive all mail (except SPAM, which gets dumped into the bitbucket).
The mbox file is currently around 180 MB with close to 50.000 messages
in it, all single mails (no digest mode). The format is plain UNIX mbox
(basically all mails just one after the other in a big plaintex file).

It should compress down to something around 40 MB or less if anybody is
interested.

Regards,
      Alex.

--
We're gonna be body guards for teen rock-stars. Wouldn't the cause of freedom
be better served if we killed them instead?