Re: [NTLK] Error -48809

From: Betty (bettyy_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 18:48:21 EDT

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 Laurent Daudelin wrote:

-------
on 26/03/02 10:00, Betty at bettyy_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>
> -------
> on 26/03/02 01:00, Betty at bettyy_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>>
>> -------
>> on 24/03/02 21:00, Betty at bettyy_at_earthlink.net wrote:
>>
>>> I have a problem with Notion. I've been trying to figure out how it works so
>>> maybe this is obvious to everyone. When I browse the templates and try to
>>> create a list, I get a message that a problem has occurred (-48809). Is
>>> there
>>> something I'm missing? Am I supposed to buy it? I couldn't find any payment
>>> info-seems a little too fancy to be free. However, it's not worth anything
>>> if
>>> it doesn't work.
>>
>> Works fine for me. What version did you try? Are you sure you did install
>> all packages, preferably on the same store?
>>
>> -Laurent.
>> -------
>>
>> Hi Laurent,
>>
>> I grabbed the copy of Notion off of Unna. I installed the Notion package,
>> browse, converge, and manage packages then all the templates in that order.
>> Everything is on my external card, although, the storage icons are appearing
>> on the internal store.
>>
>> I tried doing this twice and got the same error when trying to create a new
>> list from the browse dialog.
>>
>> Is there something else I should try?
>
> Do you know what version is on UNNA? I have version 2.something. Maybe
> that's the problem?
>
> -Laurent.
> -------
> It's version 1.2. Version 2 is a demo.

Ah! That's possibly your problem. Did you try contacting whoever makes
Notion to buy a copy?

-Laurent.
-------
Actually, I wanted to try the program before buying it. I assumed that there was no version 2 because there was only a demo on UNNA. If the makers of Notion are still selling, I'll try the demo version. That way, if I like it, I'll be able to get a full version. Thanks!

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net