[NTLK] UPDATE: Using my StarTac with my Newt/NNTP ?'s

From: Dave (dc623_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 12:54:00 EDT

Just in case anyone is interested, I changed out my old modem cable that I
used with my SE/30 for the old din-serial dongle that came with my
Handspring serial cradle.

Works great. =20

Now when my finances improve, I'll be sending in registrations for
NewtsCape. Didn=B9t see anything about registration for SimpleMail, but that
will get taken care of somehow or another, even with its quirks...

Anyone using PaperBoy? InkSpot seems ok, but it stops after 5 minutes of
downloading newsgroups.

Thanks as always.....