Re: [NTLK] newton software you could not to be without

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 11:43:35 EDT

>So I'd like to know what software for the Newton 2100 newton users would
>absolutely never want to be without in that it makes their life so much
>easier. And if possible, the web site that one could get this software from.

I work as a teacher and couldn't live without TimeTrax, since it lets me
see the notes I add to a meeting at a glance, i.e. without having to open
the meeting and then the Edit Note function first. This is very helpful
for having a quick reference of what I did in a particular lesson on a
particular day. (Only drawback: If the meeting times are too close
together, you will only see part of the note, but there's still usually
enough of it shown for me to basically remember what I did. If I need to
see more of the note, then I still have to open the complete note via
Edit Note).

I would also be interested to hear how MoreInfo compares in this respect
and if there's anyone using MoreInfo together with TimeTrax and, if so,
for what reason.

Chris Searles