Re: [NTLK] Finally there - US Newt hits Hamburg - big hand an

From: Darius Zendeh (newton_at_dariuszendeh.de)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 20:04:20 EST

>I think I will search for that
>"germanize your US-Newt" PKG
>and install it as well.

Dear Oliver, I did a search on your suggestion, but could not find any PKG that would actually germanize my US-Newton. I know of PKGs that activate the german keyboard. Did I miss something?
Can somebody throw me a bone please! I have got an US MP2100 and would like to germanize it. I did a search on the archive, but all that came out was to change the ROM internally.

Regards, Darius.
crackman.dyndns.org (green powered)
All your Newton are belong to us.