[NTLK] No dongle!

From: Peter Schindler (9ps9_at_qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 15:41:14 EST

I Just bought a 2100 on ebay, but it didn't come with a dongle.
I have an xjack modem, and and an ethernet card on my PC (attached to
cable modem). What is my best be for installing new packages, and for
getting email on and off? I did a hard reset when it arrived and deleted
all of the email packages too, by accident.

Should I buy a PCMCIA network card? Or borrow from my friend's laptop?
Should I get a dongle off ebay?

I want to be able to transfer notes to my pc eventually, and do emails as
well. Your help is appreciated.

Peter