[NTLK] Guy on plane questions me about MP2.1k

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:29:26 EST

So I'm happily using my newt on a plane the other day, and some guy leans
across the aisle and says "excuse me sir, is that a palm with a wireless
hookup?" and I told him that no, it was an actual computer, not a planner.

So he asks me the difference, and I tell him just a couple things - HWR,
assist, etc. and his jaw drops. Then I tell him they STOPPED making them
like 4 years ago and he looked like he was in shock.

Then I read my book.

PS - Jet Blue is HIGHLY recommended.