Re: [NTLK] Robert Benschop is up!!!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 03:26:38 EST

on 06-04-2002 10:17, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.rr.com wrote:

> Just when I was going to bed, now I'm receiving a bunch of messages from
> Robert! Just woke up, Robert?

I did, nice to have a worldwide list isn't it ;-)

But that was a late night Laurent ! (Big NewtonTalk is watching you!)

> BTW, this list is really crazy! I had to disable Entourage notifications
> because the messages are coming in so fast that you don't have the time to
> do anything else on the computer besides watching messages coming in every
> 10 to 15 minutes. I'm subscribed to a few other lists and there is none
> other that is so active than NewtonTalk. Sure, this list is quite relaxed
> when it comes to off-topic discussions, but still. Amazing...

I agree of course... ;-)

But I did turn off all of the automatic features like notification and
scheduled mail retrieval, otherwise NewtonTalk would really take over my
life...

Robert Benschop