[NTLK] E&B Case

From: Philip Bennett (pbnt_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 19:53:00 EST

All right, I admit I just couldn't wait. I called E&B this week to ask about
the MP2K case (their internal code for the Messagepad 2000 leather case).
Yes, they do have them. They are $79.95 plus shipping. I took FedEx 2nd Day.
Mine arrived today. Brand new. Wonderful Leather aroma. Unzip and the MP
fits quite well, all the holes line up(You do have to unzip the top to
attach the dongle and AC plug). The screen cover opens like a book and
closes to velcro.

I highly recommend it.

"Keep the Green"
Phil Bennett