Re: [NTLK] Working without batterypack

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 06:26:54 EST

Yes you can do that, if running from direct power-source to your Newt to
keep it going without any battery in the compartment is what you mean...

Cheers!

Gao p(^.^)q

"There once a lady named Bright,
 Who traveled much faster than light.
 She departed one day, in a relative way,
 And returned on the previous night."

                              - Anonymous