[NTLK] Re - Battery charging currents

From: Frank Gruendel (Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:28:17 EST

> Thanks for the informative reply. You mentioned that the battery pack
might
> be low on capacity, does this mean that it is near the end of its life
(and
> needs new cells) or there were low capacity, quick charge versions of the
> NiMH battery packs?

It means they are near the end of their useful life. All MP2x00 packs I've
seen
so far had the same type of cells with 1200 mAh capacity.
You can refurbish your pack yourself, see the hardware section in the
signature
for info on how to do this. If you don't feel up to doing this, I can do it
for you.

Frank

Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de