[NTLK] SER-001revB

From: Humphreys, David (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 09:21:53 EST

Heads up!!

The SER-001 serial port adaptor boards are almost ready
for sale. I am about 1/3 of the way through testing them.
(I test ALL boards).

The new revision incorporates a number of improvements
including:

A shrouded internal connector.
Countersunk mounting hole.
All components now mounted on the bottom side.
Captive spacer for mounting.

The new WebPages will be published in the next couple of
days. There will be a Paypal button on the page.
Note: This is the ONLY way to order. Please don't send me
email requests. I need to track each transaction.

You can email me with questions of course.

mailto:pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

The website is:

www.members.tripod.com/mrpcbman

Click on "Backlight" to take you to the appropriate page.

If the background is green and there is no Paypal button,
then the new pages are not published yet.

I look forward to your orders.

Regards,

David Humphreys (PCBman)