Re: [NTLK] Importing from Excel to QuickFigurePro

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:49:13 EST

I am having a problem importing spreadsheets from Excel (both Excel 2001 for Mac and Excel 97 for Windows). I have the ap=
propriate packages installed on the Newton (QF Exchange shows up in Tools) and on the desktop (the macro for exchange loa=
ds at startup). I am able to send spredsheets from the Newton to the desktop, just not other way around. I follow the ins=
tructions, and I actually see the cells being transferred (in the status bar on the desktop), but when it is done, nothin=
g appears on the Newton.
Any help would be greatly appreciated - either on or off list.
Thanks in advance.
Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net