Re: [NTLK] Zaurus Anyone?

From: u2zoo (u2zoo_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 08:38:49 EST

The battery life is only 4 hours when you are using the backlight and the
mp3 player the whole time... I'm averaging around 8 to 10 hours and what I
consider to be normal use:

Listen to mp3s for about 60 minutes on the train (30 in to city - 30 back
home)

I do not have the wireless module... so i'm sure battery life falls off
drastically while using that. Of course my newton doesn't long at all when
it is running in wireless and playing mp3s .. etc etc etc.

the handwriting is not newton-quality

everything else is awesome so far... I'm sure I'll find flaws later...

Shawn