Re: [NTLK] Cost of ATA Support

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 17:50:51 EST

Karel Jansens wrote:
> It sounded like a reasonable price, but with 32 MB linear cards selling at
> $ 30.00 to 40.00, he's now up against some stiff competition. Still, if
> you already have the cards lying around...

Also, remember that Paul's ATA support is an excellent basis for a FAT
driver, making it possible to access data on DOS formatted flash cards.
Could be interesting for people with digital cameras ... and I'd
definitely be interested in adding FAT support (read-only) to MAD Max.

Eckhart

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --