[NTLK] broken package causes -10011

From: Vladimir Alexiev (Vladimir_at_worklogic.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 11:07:27 EST

> From: Mick Ring [mailto:lists_at_rynosoft.com]
>> problem with a package I tried to delete. When I try to
>> restart, my Newton hangs while trying to activate it.
>> Extras list view, it is just a blank spot in the list.
>> click on the Envelope error message (-10011).

I had exactly the same problem (caused by trying to put to Card a package
that can only work on Internal). Tried to clean it with SBM Utils, same
result. I was told (by V.Rehorst) that likely my Packages Soup is toast. I'm
afraid your only recourse is to wipe the store it's on:
- erase the Card, or
- brainwipe the internal store
Of course, it'd be smart to transfer your important stuff to a healthy store
first. Eg copy packages to another card or internal, and backup soups (but
NOT all packages).