Re: [NTLK] Somebody please help

From: emdub (emdub_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 05:39:55 EST

Read the first line of my post again: "None of the applications work for
me".

I remember having tried 3 or 4 different porgrams one of which was
package convertor for X and it didn't work for me. Resedit does work on
X. I use it under classic.

On Segunda, Abril 1, 2002, at 06:32 , Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 01-04-2002 3:16, emdub at emdub_at_mac.com wrote:
>
>> None of the applications work for me. I use OS X. I end up doing it by
>> hand on Resedit which is a bit tedious and repetitive but effective.
>
> Does ResEdit work in OS X ? I didn't think it did and if this means that
> you're doing all of this in Classic I wonder why you don't use any of
> the
> Classic solutions.
> Better still, why don't you use Package Converter for OS X, guess
> that's on
> Unna, otherwise mail me off list.
>

> Robert Benschop
>

> --

-mw

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the
ark. Professionals built the Titanic."