Re: [NTLK] Bible versions for the bible...

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 23:09:25 EST

on 4/1/02 9:35 PM, John Goggan at jgoggan_at_dcg.com wrote:

> Greg Goodwin wrote:
>> I believe there is church specific stuff too, like the Quran, the
>> book of Mormon, Steps to Christ (Adventist) and others... open for
>> suggestion!
>
> You have find the LDS (Mormon) scriptures at Sean Luke's site:
>
> http://scruffy.cs.umd.edu:8080/seanl/Newton/LDSScriptures/
>
> I use them regularly actually! Thanks, Sean!
>
> For the KJV of the Bible, I use Servant Softwares's The Message:
>
> http://www.thefedors.com/themessage/
>
> - John...

For anyone out there who is, like yours truly, a member of an Eastern
Orthodox denomination; there is an Orthodox Psalter on UNNA. It was put
together some years ago by Father Bartholomew, who makes an appearance on
this list from time to time. A nice addition to one's Newton archive during
this Lenten season.

Dave