Re: [NTLK] Battery spring - 3/4 inch plastic square..

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 20:02:05 EST

> Perhaps someone has a nonworking 2100 they'd be willing to sell to me
> for parts?

   I don't have a spring (although you might be able to make one very
carfully from a very strong paper-clip and pliers *wink, maybe ;-) , but
a couple of days ago I lost the little 3/4 inch square of plastic where
to dongle-killer goes, that I was going to make into an audio out jack,
at least until I get a dongle-killer. I'm thinking of trying to cut on
out of wood (If I do, I promise I'll post a picture!), but if anyone has
a dead newt and is willing to part with a 3/4 inch square of plastic..

Jim