Re: [NTLK] gementerprise vs. mr2ndhand

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 16:00:34 EST

I should also point out that the unit had only one spot on the case that was worn and everything did work fine (including the battery) the first day so there was no reason to believe the mr2ndhand sold me a unit that they knew had issues.
I also should say that I don't know how good Gem is as I haven't bought anything from them.

Tom