Re: [NTLK] gementerprise vs. mr2ndhand

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 15:03:56 EST

In a message dated Mon, 1 Apr 2002 1:22:35 PM Eastern Standard Time, Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> writes:

> Gem had one negative feedback, but it was negative in a major way, seemed
> that they did get things right after though, no negative on mr2ndhand AFAIK.
>

> Robert Benschop

I bought a MP2100 from mr2ndhand. A day after I received it, the top PC card slot wouldn't eject. I emailed mr2ndhand to see if they had a parts unit they would sell me. mr2ndhand responded that 'It was unacceptable' and that 'he would send me out a parts unit at his cost'. Got the parts unit and repaired the Newt myself.
Nothing but good things to say about mr2ndhand!

Tom