Re: [NTLK] An Apology --- WOW !!!

From: Adam Macks (akmacks_at_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 08:37:29 EST

On Monday, April 1, 2002, at 11:10 PM, sjobs_at_apple.com wrote:
> As a rule, Apple does not preannounce products. But I ask you to hold
> on
> for a little while longer, and I think your community in particular will
> be pleased with upcoming products from Apple. Once again, thank you for
> your loyalty, and I hope you enjoy the coming months.
>
> Steven P. Jobs
> CEO Apple Computer, Inc.

I bought the absolute first OMP back in 93/94 and the absolute last
MP2100 in 1998.

This email had not better be a hoax, as it almost makes me cry with
tears of joy!!!

I remember steve also demonstrating his first iTools account: his
address was steve_at_mac.com

If he's listening, maybe he could drop a special file in his Public
folder with a copy of his email, so that we can all believe!!!

Adam Macks
Newton User/Collector
Townsville
Queensland