[NTLK] LOTR (Lord of the Rings) in Newton Book format

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 18:18:21 EST

OK folks, here it is. The entire Lord of the Rings
series in Newton Book format.
http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr/index.cfm

This is huge!

I've converted Book 1, Fellowship of the Rings into a
single book that is fully indexed. It is 1526 pages
long and over 2.1mb in size...good luck. I've also
split this into two Newton books that are 1060kb part
1 which goes to chapter 10, and 1109kb for part 2.
Unfortunatly, these split versions aren't indexed.

Book 2, The Two Towers is also fully indexed. It is
1242 pages long and 1.8mb in size. I have also split
this book into two parts. Part 1 is 790kb and part 2
is 979kb in size. Again, these split versions aren't
indexed.

Book 3 is the Return of the King. This is fully
indexed and over 1074 pages long and 1.5mb in size.
The split versions are 744kb for part 1 and 792 for
part 2.

There is a 4th part which is the Apendix's and
index's. This is not split into any parts and is over
1.2mb in size.

PLEASE BE AWARE!

I have set up a page that asks that you enter your
name in order to download the Newton book formats for
LOTR. The reason being is that I don't want to get
into trouble for illegally distributing copyright
material.
Please put in your correct name to proceed.

Thanks and have fun.

If you need to have the books split even further, let
me know and I will split it to however you feel is
necessary.

http://newton.tek-ed.com/lotr/index.cfm

Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...