[NTLK] NPDS question

From: Christopher M Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 18:05:58 EST

Hi,

I have a couple of questions concerning NPDS:

1) How many people are running, or have run, NPDS
2) How often did your newton reset when running NPDS?

I've been running NPDS (off and on) on one of my newtons
for a week or two now. My newton seems to reset several times
a day (I'm not around enough to know exactly how often). I
was able to catch one of the error messages once:

"An error occured in endpoint connect. A communications problem
occured. Connection may have been dropped, Error - 16013".

Some things I have tried to see if I could figure out what is causing
the resets:

1) turned off NoteServ cache (no effect, still resets)
2) removed 'screen capture' link from WEB pages (no effect, still resets)

I have updated to the latest and greatest NPDS software.

Anyone have any comments?

Chris