[NTLK] Macintosh IIci swap for Newton

From: Daniel Stacey (dws_at_danielstacey.free-online.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 16:08:39 EST

I have a Macintosh IIci computer. It works fine, but I use my Power Mac more
now. Does anybody want to swap any Newton device for it?

I would prefer a Message pad 130 at least but don't really mind. I would
love an eMate though.

If you are interested, email me at: dws_at_danielstacey.free-online.co.uk

I am currently using an eMate 300 but is is only on loan from a friend and I
am having some trouble getting it to start up properly.

I would really love a Newton of my own.