Re: [NTLK] Archived Newton-Inc.com Sites!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 12:33:29 EST

on 10/29/01 11:48 AM, Ben Smith (QM Systems) at ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com
wrote:

> Works fine for me !!

Ok, what's the trick? Doesn't work for me either. I'm taken to a page that
says "Not found".

-Laurent.

bozotic /boh-zoh'tik/ or /boh-zo'tik/ adj.: [from the name of a TV clown
even more losing than Ronald McDonald] Resembling or having the quality of a
bozo; that is, clownish, ludicrously wrong, unintentionally humorous.
Compare wonky, demented. Note that the noun `bozo' occurs in slang, but the
mainstream adjectival form would be `bozo-like' or (in New England)
`bozoish'.