Re: [NTLK] An interesting and under-reported fact

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2001 - 11:08:57 EST

Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com) wrote:

> That's because, from what I've been told, *comparative* advertising is=

> ILLEGAL in Europe. For whatever reason.

It used to be illegal, but isn't anymore. Still, the style of advertisin=
hasn't changed much since then. The style of commercials that's prevalen=
in the US would fail in Europe -- and vice versa, I presume.

- Michael

Michael J. Hu=DFmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de