[NTLK] eMate and 3Com

From: Errant (errant_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 20:53:32 EDT

Hi all :o)

I've been gone for a coupla years (neglected my eMate and MP110 when
my RevA iBook arrived), so this may have already been covered...

Has anyone found a driver or driver/patch combo that will let me use
a 3Com 3C574-TX ethernet card with an eMate?

I feel like such a newbie again, so I'm sure I'll come to you with
lots more questions until I get back in the swing of things!

Errant