[NTLK] Replacement Newton

From: thwizard (thwizard_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2001 - 18:18:26 EDT

I have received the token settlement from the insurance co and I now in
need of a "new" Newton.

Having been a member of this group for at least the last four years, I
have more trust in a purchase from someone in this group before I go to
ebay or ...

If there is anyone with a well cared-for MP2100 that they would be
interested in allowing me to purchase please contact me off list at
either email addresses below.

Thank you.

--
Tim Hoyt, Wizard  <%{=
Department of Chemistry  (W) 253 879 3833