Re: [NTLK] A Newton Question!

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 19:02:24 EDT

My Kodak digicam uses both USB and serial interfaces - and has an 'apple
serial' plug on the camera to do both.

I use USB at home for most pix (use an enfour plug as described previously
to connect my MP2ku at home) and the Newt serial cable for the camera at
work.

The USB to "serial" cable is the Kodak OEM connection part.

Sounds like someone else had a similar setup.

Lemme know if yr looking to get rid of the cable - would love to have
another USB upload at work....

Cheers
-Darl

<snip>