Re: [NTLK] PC Card Firewire

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:43:08 EDT

on 10/25/01 6:41 PM, Paul Guyot at pguyot_at_kallisys.net wrote:

> I'm pretty ignorant of the current supply in matter of FireWire
> cards, but if indeed they are all CardBus, then you're right, there
> is strictly no way.

Every Firewire or USB card I've found requires CardBus. I would love to put
one of these in my wife's PB 1400, but since it is limited to 16bit PC
cards, and doesn't do CardBus, I'm out. :-( I guess that does keep these
things off the Newton?

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry