Re: [NTLK] Newton Message Pad

From: mrodgers (mrodgers_at_mail.ev1.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 11:42:47 EDT

Ok, I will explain it. My original was supposed to
be a hint. This has become an Apple/Mac mail list.
It no longer carries much related to a Message Pad.
Who gives a ^(&(*&(^ about an Apple specific music
device? It's not Newton related. Now if you have a
PC Card MP3 player that will work in a MessagePad,
then that's news!
Mike