Re: [NTLK] O/T discussions

From: Christopher Plummer (plumcakes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 00:37:46 EDT

It'll go away on its own. Just like the WTC talk went away. It get old
for everyone and thats why it stops. We'll probably hear the same
jabber about Win XP.

I always thought of the list as more of a community albeit a newton
community. I welcome limited OT discussion and debate. Much like
capitalism, just let it be (I wish I could spell lezzaise faire).