Re: [NTLK] : New iPod...

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 21:43:27 EDT

  Chet and Oliver,

  Did you both now that MD has the expanded capabilities to store 4 times the
music now? Sony,Aiwa,Sanyo has made LPMD.. Long Play MD...check out
minidisco.com. Also Sony has a new MD recorder that can transfer a music CD
to MD in 15-20 min now. Hope this helps. I also have been using MD for the
past 5 years.......but also using my trusty MP2100 for daily activities... I
think everyone on this list really contributes to anything that is said. I
usually stay out of the topic but Just had to upate some peoples comment on
the MD.

  Robert