Re: [NTLK] Misc. ramblings...

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 13:36:48 EDT

on 24-10-2001 7:21, Bill davis newton at newton_at_mail.ecity.net wrote:

> People tend to keep Macs, especially PERSONAL Macs a lot longer too;
> they have a far longer useful lifetime than PC's. Especially home
> (read "game" PCs).

There have been estimates of these before that actually up to 20% of all
computers in use are probably Macs, (though I suspect that number as being a
bit too high) I know that I don't know anybody that uses a PC anymore,
except for one friend that lives far away.

So could this mean that there are still hundreds of thousands of secret
Newton users out there ?

;-)

Robert Benschop