[NTLK] OFF-TOPIC: Optimizing OSX?

From: Mitchell Vice (happyjack_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:00:53 EDT

I have not been able to optimize my hard drive since installing OSX.
Norton 6 and Disk Warrior both fail - something about having two
system folders. Anyway, I heard somewhere (maybe on this list) that
OSX had a built-in feature from the terminal. Is this true? Is there
any way to optimize while running OS9 & OSX?

Sorry to be off-topic, but this is the only mac-related list I belong
to. Are there any good OSX lists? OSX-Talk just disappeared on me.
Thanks!

::mitch::

P.S.: On the iPod - Steve Jobs could take a dump in any titanium
enclosure and I'd buy it. But that's just me. =)