Re: [NTLK] volume control

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:59:41 EDT

Salutations,

  Probably not.

  The volume control is probably a 'smart' control.

  When iPod is playing a song, the scroll wheel probably functions as a
volume control. Notice that the playing time bar slides out of the way and
the volume bar slides in.

  I don't know this for sure, but I would agree that having to use a menu to
select the volume would be a REALLY bad design. I don't think Apple does it
that way.

David