Re: [NTLK] "iPod"

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:43:53 EDT

huh?!? I don't get it...I don't see the big deal.
First, it's only 5gb of storage. (it's a gig smaller
than the smallest competitor) And I doubt that you can
use the "firewire hard drive" to transfer mp3s, most
do not...
Personally, if it doesn't come in on a price point
below $350, then it's not worth it...
see:
http://www.epinions.com/_Archos_Jukebox_HD_MP3__616519
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- bpearce_at_cloud9.net wrote:

> >Checkout www.apple.com
> >
> >5GB FireWire MP3 Player.
> >
> >wow.
>
> The full-blown PR for iPod and iTunes 2 can be found
> at
> <http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/011023/sftu137_1.html>,
> and
> <http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/011023/sftu138_1.html>,
> respectively. Might be
> easier than trying to get through to the traditional
> mac news sites at
> the moment.
>
> BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...