Re: [NTLK] Pen Scanner for eMate-Newton?

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 00:52:41 EDT

on 10/23/01 12:42 AM, Paul G. Grothaus at pgrothaus_at_mac.com wrote:

> on 10/22/01 6:30 PM, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.rr.com wrote:
>
>>> The
>>> second problem is that Apple discontinued IrDA on their current desktop line
>>> so I can't use this with my G4 at work. Does anyone know if there are
>>> external IrDA receivers available for a G4?
>> [snip!]
>>
>> A PowerBook G4 networked to the desktop G4 through AirPort???
>

> Now that would be one expensive IrDA adapter!!

Hey, you didn't mention any budget constrain!!!! ;-)

-Laurent.

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1) choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally, to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."