Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b9

From: THX 1138 (onefishtwofish_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 20:36:38 EDT

Paul Guyot quoth:
> * The documentation, although not finished (sorry Ben) is now included.
> Ben: you can't backup without a third party software for the moment
> (and this will very probably not be implemented for 1.0). OK, it
> doesn't explain anything, please give me the time to finish to write
> it.

*Gasp*

I've been told. Please accept this as an offer to help out in any way possible, given both my poor writing skills and my even worse grasp of computer code. And in spite of my niggling, I do love the software.

It's all about love baby. Yeah.

later,

ben.
onefishtwofish_at_mac.com

Newton Connections: The most obsessivewly updated Newton news site on the web
http://newted.dyndns.org/users/1f2frfbf/