Re: [NTLK] beaming from MP130 >>> UMP2000

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 00:16:21 EDT

on 21/10/01 14:36, Templarsog1_at_aol.com at Templarsog1_at_aol.com wrote:

> Is it possible to beam my entire address book and calender listings from my
> 130 to my UMP2000 all in one shot? and in the process keep updating them back
> and forth that way? It seems pretty straightforward but I do see an option
> that lets me beam en masse.

None that I'm aware of, unfortunately...

-Laurent.

drone n.: Ignorant sales or customer service personnel in computer or electronics superstores. Characterized by a lack of even superficial knowledge about the products they sell, yet possessed of the conviction that they are more competent than their hacker customers. Usage: "That video board probably sucks, it was recommended by a drone at Fry's" In the year 2000, their natural habitats include Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and CompUSA.