Re: [NTLK] eMate service manuals

From: Jeroen Goulooze (jeroengoulooze_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 08:31:29 EDT

I don't know if the service maual will be that helpfuyll: it basicly tells
you how to take the newton apart and tells you to replace the logic board if
that is the probelm or replace the screen etc. It does not give the details
to replace parts on the logic board etc.

Jeroen Goulooze

BTW I still have som parts for sale from my old emate.

----Original Message Follows----

Does anyone know where I can get an eMate service manual. I have quite a
few that I care for that are having problems. Instead of sending them to
Apple I found a local tech who is willing to work with me if I can find
a service manual. I know I saw some reference recently. TIA....

Glenn Roe