[NTLK] Power consumption?

From: Adam Warner (lists_at_consulting.net.nz)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 19:54:27 EDT

Hi all,

Using Nick's BattMon* I am consuming about 53mA of current while turned
on. This rises to about 90mA with the backlight on.

This is a 1MB MP2000. If I upgraded to 4MB how much would my power
consumption rise? (i.e. what is the power consumption of a MP2100 idle
but switched on?) I suspect it won't be much different.

A current ethernet connection (Dlink 660+) raises my power consumption
to around 96mA (130mA with backlight).

Thanks,
Adam

*Only takes up 11kB of storage space and has all the info that Newt's
Battery has (which takes up 197kB of storage!)