Re: [NTLK] Looking to buy a case for a 2k

From: SlashDevNull (SlashDevNull_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 11:57:15 EDT

Hello,

  It wouldn't clip on a belt. The type of case that I am looking for looks
like a daytimer with a single pocket on the front, usually to hold a cell
phone. Just like the Apple case, except it doesn't use elastic straps to
hold the Newton in the case. For example, the Apple Communications case for
the 2kMP. Or the Calise case.

Thank you for the reply,
David