[NTLK] Claris XTND files...

From: Michael C. Wittmann (wittmannmichael_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 09:44:48 EDT

Greetings, folks,

I am trying to move NewtWorks data via NCU from my upgraded MP2000 to my
desktop Mac (OS 9.2.1), and get an error message saying that I need to
re-install my XTND translators.

Thinking that this would be possible by reinstalling NCU, I downloaded the
UNNA files. Problem is, my machine hangs seriously every time I try to
install them. Dunno why.

I've been moving my NCU files from machine to machine over the years, and
seem to have forgotten to transfer the correct files along the way. Anyone
know specifically what files I need for NCU NewtWorks transfers, and want to
send them to me off line? Everything else in my NCU use works fine, just
this doesn't.

Thanks in advance for any help you folks might be able to give.

--
Michael
wittmannmichael_at_mac.com