[NTLK] Help 2 Questions

From: Don (don_at_dcphotos.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 19:04:40 EDT

Ok First question,
I just got my 2100 "monitor" back from Apple repair. I was soo happy to see
it lite-up but I could not use the stylus at all. "NO input from the pen". I
could use the keyboard with no problems (well relatively no problems ). I
tries a brain wipe, swopped batteries, used the AC adapter with and w/o
batteries no luck.
So, I called Apple and they said to send it back (at no charge). Well, a
couple hours later I had time to mess with it again and I turned it on and
it worked great. I could write on the screen no problem. So, do I still send
it back? Maybe something loose inside?
Now question #2
I have a MP130 and when I try to mount my 4 meg card it locks up on the
"AstroLib" package. I tried it in the 2100 and same thing. Newt locks up.
So, I have a back-up of the card, how do I erase it? I have a Powerbook, can
I reformat it or erase it in there then put it back in the newt? Any
software utilities than can do this?
Thanks in advance,
Don