Re: [NTLK] Newton cartoon

From: Anthony Velasco (ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 02:01:55 EDT

Shoot...sounds like I may be working in the same office. I have to downplay
the Newt at work. If our IT person found out it is web-server capable, and
now (thanks to Steve W.) VNC capable, the hammer would come down HARD. Right
now it's just an electronic calendar...you know, with 5 year old technology,
shhhh.... ;-) In fact, the IT person assumed that Win2000 Pro would totally
disable me, maybe next time. =8^b

Good cartoon, however, it doesn't hit home per the Newt though, sorry. The
wife considers me using it as a personal victory, it's the first Apple
product I've owned. Now that I'm a convert, I can play with it as much as I
want. She used to complain when I stayed up late building or tweaking pc's,
but now it's ok to stay up late together reading email or books on our
respective Newts....as long as we beam with each other once in a while -
after all beaming can be romantic!

   Anthony Velasco, USFWS-Ecologist/ecotoxicologist

                 ecotone_tv_at_hotmail.com

    "just another birds and bunnies kinda guy...
     next time look up and wave to me
     in that black helicopter in the sky."

-this Newt's trekking through cactusland and lov'n it!